Wednesday, October 5, 2016

My Portfoio

Mathew Van Noten
275 Michael Cowpland Dr.
Ottawa, ON
Cedar Ridge High School
K2M 2C5


October, 3rd 2016
Dear Readers,
I bet you’re wondering what a budding landscape architect is up to these days, you can find out by checking out my digital portfolio.  Let me paint a picture for you, this is a place where you can observe some of my grade 12 work at Cedar Ridge High School. You can expect assignments that I complete from my 21st Century Literacy course here, as well as landscaping ideas that I have for my school. You should also know that I am an aspiring landscape architect, who is an avid rugby player, and all around nice guy.
The English course that I am taking is called 21st Century Literacy. This course focuses on new and innovative methods of teaching curriculum, as well as preparing the students involved for the future.
I hope by visiting my blog you gain some insight as to some of my goals and what I want in the future, as well as get a better understanding for the course I am taking. On top of all of this, I would love to hear your comments and feedback to help improve my work. Keep visiting my page for updates, and feel free to reach out with any questions or topics you’d like to discuss
Sincerely,



Mathew Van Noten

No comments:

Post a Comment